How to Join Our Club
- You, the parent may contact our Head Coach and your swimmer may join in on any of our training sessions at a pool location suitable to you. We allow for a limit of 5 trial training sessions after which your swimmer must be fully registered to continue.
- Complete our registration form.
- Submit registration form and club registration fees of $3500.00 and ASAJ registration fee of $1700.00 along with a photocopy of the birth certiﬁcate or passport in a labelled envelope to any of our coaches.
- Establish a training schedule and stick to it.
- Now that you are a part of Tornadoes Swim Club, make an effort to take part in all our club activities.
- Your favourite colours are now Orange, Black and Teal - Welcome to Tornadoes.
- All registration fees are annual fees due every January and are subject to change.
- Go to the Contact page for information to contact Coach Wendy.
- Every Tornadoes swimmer becomes a registered member of the ASAJ and will be entered in swim meets on the ASAJ calendar.